Yay, my first nail art contest! I am so excited to host a contest and I know you all are going to come up with some amazing nail art. The prizes have been generously sponsored by MASH NAILS, one of my favorite companies!
- Only one entry per person, please!
- Your design needs to be "spring themed". This can be anything that means spring to you, colors, patterns, flowers, etc...
- You must do these designs on your own nails (no nail wheels, please).
- Your design must be new.
- Stamping, decals, wraps, and stickers are not allowed.
- Acrylic paint is not allowed.
- You must submit your designs through the Inlinkz tool at the end of this post between now and March 24th.
- This contest is open to everyone, yes you international ladies, you too!
Submissions will be judged on creativity, originality, and execution. Submissions will be judged by a panel and myself. The panel will be chosen by me. All decisions are final, and will be made at the discretion of the judging panel.
HOW TO SUBMIT:
- Get inspired, and then do your nails!
- Take photos of your nails, and then post them on your blog or on a free online photo host like Picasa, Photobucket, or Flickr. If you have a blog, this is a great opportunity to get some exposure! Links back to this contest are appreciated but not required.
- Click the button at the end of this post to add your entry. Fill out the required fields, including the URL where the judges can find your entry, and submit it.
1ST PLACE - 25 Stamping plates, Stamping tool and Scraper plate from MASH NAILS
2ND PLACE - MASH NAILS Matte Nail Polish and three MASH NAILS nail art pens
Good luck everyone!
Click the button below to add your submission! Write up your submission as a blog post and put your post link in the URL. If you don't have a blog where you can post your submission, upload your submission to a free online photo storage site (Picasa, Photobucket, Flickr, etc) instead! Submissions will close at midnight on Sunday, March 24th.
PLEASE MAKE SURE that the URL you are entering is the link to the specific post with your entry, not your main blog landing page.